• Intercultural Communication Consultant
• Coaching intercultural teams from Ukraine, the U.S.A., Europe, English-speaking countries, Latin America, and India.
• Consulting for companies working across borders.
• Mentoring managers and key professionals leading cross-cultural teams.
• Multiple IT manager roles since 1999, including roles as CTO and co-owner of an outsourcing-to-product company.
• Strong software engineering background, including being among the very first certified Java Programmers and SCRUM Masters in Ukraine.
• President of Lemberg Toastmasters in 2014.
• Worked as an engineering manager and tech pre-sales for seven years in startups and multinational corporations in the U.S.A.
• Years living, learning and understanding U.S. culture and society; U.S. and Australian permanent resident.
Building Stronger Teams: 10 Key Cultural Differences Between Ukrainians and Americans (UA)
More about presentation:
• What is culture and how is it different from a stereotype?
• Why do cultures matter for a cross-border team?
• 10 ways in which Ukrainian and American cultures differ.
• How to address these differences.