AgileLeads, Co-Founder, Agile Coach; OTP Bank, Head of Agile Transformation
Working as an organization consultant, Agile Coach, change agent, and servant leader who provides professional coaching, facilitation, teaching, and mentoring to help any organization realize its full potential and achieve excellent results.
My passions are the Agile Teams and the individuals within them. I love to get teams up and running and then help them continuously improve. I support Teams becoming the best Team they can be.
I share my insights and knowledge by providing Agile training, facilitating workshops, and speaking at conferences.
• Over 12 years in IT Project Management as a PM, Agile Coach, and Scrum Master;
• 20 years of experience in IT;
• Excellent knowledge of the software development processes and practices
• Experience as a Scrum Master, Product Owner
• Management3.0 approaches practitioner
• Co-founder of the local Agile communities
• Managing distributed teams up to 80 people
• Excellent facilitation, communication, organizational, and leadership skills
• Experience in sales, negotiations, and presentations
• Keen client-focused and business mindset
• Run successful projects with new products that key clients required;
• Experience in working with top-level stakeholders on customer and company sites;
• Have experience in practical work with multiple projects with distributed teams;
• Building effective teams by accurately assessing individuals with their respective skill sets;
• Motivating employees by helping them set practical goals and by inspiring them to adopt a vision of performance excellence;